iStock offers a great deal for both novice and expert creative professionals. Their high quality collection and affordable prices are two of the main reasons why they have been on top of the industry for over 15 years. What the stock agency offers sounds awesome, so how do you buy videos from them? Here is a quick guide on how to download iStock video:
- Visit the iStock website. The first and most important step is visiting their website. The videos are available in their website and the only way to access them is to check out the site. If you already have an account, you can sign in directly with your login details. If not, you can create one for free.
- Go to the pricing page. From the homepage, you will see the “Pricing” link. Click it and you will be directed to the pricing page, where you can choose the size of the credit pack you want to purchase. Take note that one video costs 6 or 18 credits, depending on the collection.
- Proceed with payment. Hover to your chosen credit package and click “Buy Credits” to proceed with payment. Fill in the necessary details to complete the checkout process. At the right side of the page, you are asked if you have a promo code. Use it to get a discount!
- Browse the collection. To find the right iStock video for your project, use the search bar or check out the categories.
- Find the clip you want. Once you find the perfect video, choose a resolution (or add an Extended License) then hit the download button.
- Congratulations! You have downloaded the perfect iStock video to complete your creative projects. The required amount of credits will be automatically deducted from your account and your selected clip will be stored in your local storage.
Now that you know how to download iStock video, visit the website and take a pick from the incredible footages that the agency have.